Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We are kinda boring....

Tyler and I have been very busy, but that is nothing new. I am still working my two jobs and Tyler is still doing his very best in school. On the weekend we try to work on the yard, but usually we just pick up our messes from the week and do dishes and laundry. We attempted to go to the beach a couple weekends ago, but after driving an hour and only being half way there because of traffic we decided to head home and watch the new Batman movie instead. We both really enjoyed it.
We had our friends Tanner and Brynne come on weekend in July and that was a blast. I took them to Yoga and I'm sure they thought I was trying to kill them. Hopefully, I made up for it by cooking a lot of good food. I love having company because I actually cook.

This last weekend we went up to visit my family and see my friend Jamilyn get married. It was a beautiful wedding and it was so good to see my friends after so long. It was also fun to see our nephew AJ, he is growing up so fast and is the happiest child I have ever met.

This weekend Tyler and I plan to retouch the paint in the front room and dinning room so we can finally hang pictures.

I feel like almost everyday Monday-Thursday is a repeat of itself and then on the weekend there is a bit more variety added to my life. I guess that is what happens when you work so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment