Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bake 52 Week 7: Pizza

Tyler LOVES pizza. Even the gross cheap kind such as Little Caesars. So it was very appropriate to make pizza for Valentine's Day, the day of love and things you love to eat I guess. Lucky for me I made this recipe back in January and saved half the dough in the freezer. I love being able to do that. Tyler and I really love this crust and it isn't hard to make at all and it taste way better than Little Caesars. I topped our pizza with mozzarella  cheese, black olives, and red onions, oh and some tomato sauce. We are having a vegetarian week. Sunday we had black bean quesadillas, Monday we had sweet potato and bean burritos and then last night this pizza. I didn't really plan it that way, but we are going with it. I think next time I'll try to get fancy with the crust and put garlic salt on it or something. Thank you Betsy for choosing this recipe, it was easy and delicious and way way better than $5 pizza.
Tyler had me put on a few jalapenos. He enjoyed them.


3 comments:

  1. Your crust turned out so pretty! Mine was much flatter than this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks pretty darn good, love all the veggies! And your crust does look great! Good to know it holds up well in the freezer too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm. That looks yummy. I think your whole week of recipes sounds really good. I hadn't even thought about freezing it. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete