Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bake 52 Week 5: 7 Layer Bars

So these were...AMAZING!!! If I could pick out all of my favorite things to eat and put them all in one recipe this would be it minus the cilantro. If i already had the pecans and coconut toasted it would have been a super quick dessert too, but that is because I couldn't wait for them to cool completely and ate one warm. Thank you so much Jesse for choosing this delicious dessert. Good thing I cut in half the recipe or else I would be in a lot worse shape than I am. I just love the sweet and salty mix and then the coconut and chocolate and pecans, in fact I am eating one right now and will probably go get another. Please go visit Jesse's blog so you can get the recipes, you will not regret it.
I loved these so much I posted a picture of myself eating one.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you set the timer on your camera and took the photo yourself! We LOVED them too, they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete